Join the Vermont Lodging Association
The Vermont Lodging Association is the voice of lodging in Vermont. VLA proactively engages in legislative advocacy, governmental and media communications, educational training, networking, and cost-saving programs in support of the Vermont lodging industry. Learn more about the benefits of joining the VLA or join now.
How to Join
To become a member of Vermont Lodging Association, you must meet these three criterion:
- Be a licensed B&B, inn, hotel, motel, resort, or commercial cottage/cabin businesses located in Vermont that are recognized by the State of Vermont with a valid license.
- Maintain a passing score with the Vermont Department of Health
- Maintain a unique Tax ID with the State of Vermont.
Membership in VLA is subject to approval by the Board of Directors. VLA does not accept campgrounds, RV parks or individual/multiple private home rental units into membership.
Annual dues are $95 plus $5 per room up to a $1,500 maximum.
- Fill out our easy online membership application form. You may select to pay by credit card or to be invoiced.
- Once your application is approved, your member listing page will be activated. You will always have access to update your information and add showcase your inn by adding specials at anytime.
- Now that you are a member, copy and paste this logo in a prominent place on your own website. Be sure to embed a link to LodgingVT.com!
For questions regarding sign up or invoicing:
Jack Orlando c/o Inn at Ormsby Hill
Vermont Lodging Association Treasurer
1842 Main Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255
For questions regarding membership:
Feel free to contact any of the board members. We will be glad to talk to you about Vermont’s only organization dedicated to the Vermont lodging industry.
Reach your potential clients by supporting the only association dedicated to supporting the Vermont lodging industry. Learn about Allied Membership and sponsorship opportunities.