Join the Vermont Lodging Association
Learn more about the benefits of joining the VLA or join now.
To become a member of Vermont Lodging Association, you must meet these three criterion:
- Be a licensed B&B, inn, hotel, motel, resort, or commercial cottage/cabin businesses located in Vermont that are recognized by the State of Vermont with a valid license.
- Maintain a passing score with the Vermont Department of Health
- Maintain a unique Tax ID with the State of Vermont.
Membership in VLA is subject to approval by the Board of Directors. VLA does not accept campgrounds, RV parks, or individual/multiple private home rental units into membership.
2023 dues are $150 plus $7 per room up to a $1,500 maximum.
- Fill out our easy online membership application form. You may select to pay via PayPal or to be invoiced.
- Once your application is approved, your member listing page will be activated. You will always have access to update your information and add showcase your inn by adding specials at anytime.
- Now that you are a member, copy and paste this VLA logo in a prominent place on your own website. Be sure to embed a link to LodgingVT.com!
For questions regarding applications or payment, contact Margot Page, VLA Administrator at info@LodgingVT.com.
Want to become an Allied Member?
Reach potential clients by supporting the only association dedicated to supporting the Vermont lodging industry. Learn HERE about Allied Membership and event sponsorship opportunities.