Vermont Lodging Association Board Members
Innkeepers and hoteliers just like you make up the Vermont Lodging Association Board of Directors. And like you, our fulltime jobs keep us very busy.
If you’d like to apply for a seat on the Vermont Lodging Association’s Board of Directors to help move this organization forward, please contact either of our Co-Chairs. VLA is committed to maintaining a diverse Board of Directors with representation from a cross-section of property sizes and types.
The current (transitional) Board of Directors is a compilation of board members of the former Vermont Inn and Bed & Breakfast Association along with founding members of the former Vermont Lodging Coalition. With the joining of the two organizations to form the Vermont Lodging Association, the combined boards make up the transitional board.
To contact our board members click on Names below: Name links to email. Business links to website.
- Darren Drevik – Phineas Swann B&B
- Walter Frame – Trapp Family Lodge
- Lynn Green – Four Chimneys Inn
- Josh Hardy – 506 on the River
- Todd Heyman – Fat Sheep Farm
- Sarah Howe – Lake Morey Resort
- Courtney Lowe – Woodstock Inn and Resort
- Brian Maggiotto – Inn at Manchester
- Sarah Morris – Basin Harbor
- Tim Piper – Hearthside Group
- Hans van Wees – Hotel Vermont
- Matthew Wheeler – Topnotch Resort
- Steven Wright – Jay Peak Resort
- Alexandra Zullo – Taconic Hotel
If you would like to get involved in other aspects of the organization, learn more about opportunities to volunteer.