Vermont Lodging Association Board Members
Innkeepers and hoteliers just like you make up the Vermont Lodging Association Board of Directors. And like you, our fulltime jobs keep us very busy.
If you’d like to apply for a seat on the Vermont Lodging Association’s Board of Directors to help move this organization forward, please contact either of our Co-Chairs. VLA is committed to maintaining a diverse Board of Directors with representation from a cross-section of property sizes and types.
The current (transitional) Board of Directors is a compilation of board members of the former Vermont Inn and Bed & Breakfast Association along with founding members of the former Vermont Lodging Coalition. With the joining of the two organizations to form the Vermont Lodging Association, the combined boards make up the transitional board.
To contact our board members click on Names below: Name links to email. Business links to website.
- Sheri Baraw Smith – Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa
- Darren Drevik – Phineas Swann B&B
- Walter Frame – Trapp Family Lodge
- Lynn Green – Four Chimneys Inn
- Carol Kulczyk – Robert Frost Mountain Cabins
- Courtney Lowe – Woodstock Inn and Resort
- Brian Maggiotto – Inn at Manchester
- Sarah Morris – Basin Harbor
- Brian Mulcahy – Rabbit Hill Inn
- Steven Wright – Jay Peak Resort
If you would like to get involved in other aspects of the organization, learn more about opportunities to volunteer.