Relax. Quiet, secluded, and barely visible fifty feet above the Mountain Road. Surrounded by woods on 9.5 acres feels like an island of calm. Here luxury is defined by both the thoughtfulness of your accommodations and opportunities for intimacy — intimacy of life and love. Shhhh. You are in the presence of timelessness. Yet, Stowe, its restaurants, and the best skiing in New England are less than 10 minutes away. This is the beginning of unexpected ways to celebrate life….together.
Stone Hill Inn
Manager(s): Kristie and Todd Roling
Address: 89 Houston Farm Rd, Stowe, VT 05672
Region: North Region
Local Phone: (802) 253-6282
Rate Range: $295 - $450
Types of Payment Accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Types of Rooms: Rooms
Number of Rooms: 9
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap Accessible
- Spa Services On-Site
- Breakfast Included
- Private Baths
Specials link is here.
1) Our Signature Romance Package includes:
- Romantic 60-minute couples massage in the privacy of your guestroom
- Dinner for two at Michael’s on the Hill ($120 certificate; gratuities not included.)
- A dozen long-stem roses
- Bottle of Champagne
- Chocolate truffles, made right here in Stowe
- Enjoy a late check out your last morning (Additional 90 minutes)!
Total package price starting at $631 per night (two-night stay, per room, double occupancy, taxes included)
Add-On Cost: $577 (in addition to your minimum two-night stay)
Massage subject to therapists availability. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or with third party gift certificates. No promocode required.
2) Romantic Getaway 1 Night Stay – Celebrate Life Together…By Just Getting Away.
With any stay, add this romantic package and delight your loved one with:
- Local Stowe chocolate truffles
- Rose-petal turndown
- Bottle of champagne
- Late check-out
Add-On Cost: $117 (In addition to your minimum 1-night stay. Starting at $353/night plus taxes and fees)
This offer cannot be combined with other offers or with third party gift certificates. No promocode required.
What Our Guests Are Saying:
“If you want to escape the stresses of every day life, then Stone Hill should be your number one destination.”
– Massachusetts escapees, 30 stays at Stone Hill
“Adult-only, Utterly Tranquil…Exceeds Disney in terms of attention to detail and uncompromising focus on quality.”
– Ewan M, Glenmont, New York
“My advice is to stop searching for a B&B, just stay at the wonderful Stone Hill Inn!”
– garyj384, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma